Mag. Selda Gürsesli
In our business, we only deal with people, individually or as part of organizational structures. This not only makes our work interesting and exciting but also requires a great deal of attention, dedication, quality awareness and sincerity on our part in addition to experience and knowledge.
I am a passionate personnel and human resources consultant with entrepreneurial and value-oriented thinking and acting. I concentrate on understanding and mapping organizations, systems, people involved and their interactions with one another as a whole in order to find answers and solutions for the complex issues together with those affected.
- National and international search for and securing of management and expert positions for permanent employment
- Human resources support for the management, managers and human resources team: Human Resources concepts for recruiting, employer branding, understanding of leadership, talent management and change management in relation to strategy, structure and processes
- Company foundation: coaching or consulting for new founders (strategy, business plan, building of organization and team, process design)
- Banking and Financial Services Sector
- IT services companies
- Many years of experience in Human Resources Management in management positions in national and international groups
- Consulting experience in the areas of strategic and operational Human Resources Management in German-speaking countries
- Management consulting
- Systemic corporate development, Sonja Radatz / IRBW
- Systemic coaching, Sonja Radatz / IRBW
- NLP Practitioner, kutschara communications
- Master’s degree in business administration, Vienna University of Economics and Business