For our client, a national Austrian IT company in the financial sector, we are looking for reinforcing the team from now on
msg.pm Consultant & Developer (m/f)
Exciting challenge with a focus on software development in the insurance industry
Your main tasks
- Working closely with business stakeholders on software solution requirements
- Estimate implementation efforts and assess implementation impact
- Consulting of the customer in the implementation of development and acceptance criteria (definition of "Done")
- Responsibility for the timely development and implementation of the agreed solution(s) - in time and budget.
- Excellent understanding of msg.PM, msg.PM.Designer, msg.PM.Applications.Runner
- Excellent understanding of the real-time / runtime environment
- Strong math skills
- Experience with business processes in the insurance industry
- Experience writing technical business proposals / solutions
- Good German are an advantage and English skills
- Great interest in independent support of customers in Austria
- High level of social competence in dealing with customers from the department & project management
- Teamwork and sense of responsibility
- High customer orientation and initiative
- Actuar training / experience
- Experience in agile software development (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Experience with an SAP and / or other enterprise ERP solution
- Understanding of interfaces between other SAP modules, eg. FS-PM, CD, ICM, etc.
- Experience with OOP languages, eg. Java, C #, etc.
- Willingness to travel when needed (maximum 10% of working hours)
- Diverse development opportunities in the IT and customer environment
- Work with exciting and challenging IT technology and organizational environment
Annual gross salary of at least EUR 58,000. Of course, with appropriate professional qualifications and experience overpayment is possible.
For questions please contact Heimo Bogner at +43 664 444 32 27.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.