Our client is a successful consulting firm with several offices across Europe. For the branch office in Prague, Czech Republic we are currently hiring a
Sales Leader - Global Consulting Services (gn)
Marked Segment Leader with Focus Sales and People Development
to manage consulting sales and people within the local organisation. In this role you would be part of the local management team and you will be the driver in the transformation of the CZ organisation.
Your main tasks
- Hands on leader, responsible for the CZ country sales activities
- Driving sales activities and client meetings
- Coordinating and motivating the local consulting (delivery) staff
- Monitoring day-to-day financial operations within the entity
- Member of the Czech Republic Management Team
- Providing both operational and planning support to the organization
- Overseeing management and coordination of all sales/project reporting activities for the organisation
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business administration or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in a leading sales role in a multinational environment
- At least five years of experience in leading a professional team
- Strong team player
- Highly motivated with inner drive and determination
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent in Czech Language, native would be advantageous
- Excellent in English, both oral and written, is a pre-requisite
- German language would be advantageous
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at EUR 100.000,- ; overpay depending on experience and qualifications is being offered. There are some other benefits being offered including a company car.
If you are interested in the position being offered or know somebody who would be, please apply online with the button below and attach a recent resume and any other relevant documents. If you have any questions or would like to speak to a consultant, please contact Mr. Peter Fischer, MBA at, +43 1 877 30 03 ext. 200.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.