For our client, a leading development studio in the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a
Senior / 3D Animator (gn)
Unique opportunity for gaming affine champions based in Vienna or international
We offer an excellent opportunity within an highly international, creative and professional environment with a clear focus on the Gamer's gaming experience. We know that processes and expertise are important but passionate people with a strong gaming mindset are more important than anything else.
Your main tasks
- As an Senior 3D Animator you are in charge of the 3D Animation fulfillment (AA+ productions) for PC and Console (e.g. cartoon games, modern 3D action games)
- As a experienced 3D Animator you have a good understanding of critical issues and above all a clear focus on the big picture. So you anticipate risks and you are prepared for any unpredictability in production
- You work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects on famous and new IPs
- In daily business you animate e.g. the movements of humanoids, beasts, machines, environments and you create e.g. blendshapes for characters and objects
- You coach & supervise other colleagues and you interact as an interface between the departments
- From time to time you also develop VFX, particle effects and 2D animations
- You participate in art reviews, point out solutions and respond professionally to critical feedback
- You are responsible for the documentation too
- Gaming, 3D animation & digital art are your passion
- You have about 5+ years experience in 3D animations for videogames with excellent knowledge in Maya, UE4 and ideally with tools like Houdini, Motionbuilder and AfterEffects
- You are experienced in e.g. character animation, rigging, facial animation/blendshaping, lip-syncing, 3D/2D modelling etc.
- Ideally you also have a good understanding of e.g. texturing, scripting, storyboarding, 2D animation, mo-cap and/or film making skills (cinematography, pre-visualization, editing etc.)
- You are a teamplayer with an open, proactive mindset, excellent communication skills and a hands-on, efficient and pragmatic work style
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) is a must have
- European citizen or EU work permit
- You work in a stable, extremely partnership-based and creative work environment
- You have the great opportunity to create 3D animations with your own footprint
- The Location in Vienna (Austria) is central-based and highly reachable by public transport
- Competitive salary (14 times a year), flexible working hours and 25 days of paid holidays per year
- Excellent relocation support
- Remote or on site, both is possible
The annual gross salary is at least EUR 45.000.-. Of course, overpayment is possible with appropriate professional qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Felix Wolfmair at +43 1 877 30 03 DW 222.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.