Our customer is a leading global manufacturer in the field of producer goods and systems, as well as tailor made solutions for individual requirements of its customers. For the Hungarian branch based in the metropolitan area of Budapest, we are looking for a
Managing Director - Hungary (gn)
Exciting job in a growing market – Sales and Leadership
The main focus is on the expansion of the market, including the acquisition of new customers and your personal support for existing customers in Hungary.
Your main tasks
- Acquisition of new customers and expansion of the sales network
- Driving sales activities and client meetings
- Active involvement and design of customer projects or important negotiations
- Advising customers on the product portfolio
- Proposal preparation and follow-up
- P&L responsibility including budget planning and controlling
- Reporting on sales activities
- Management of the local organization with 12 employees
- Bachelor’s or higher degree with technical background, chemistry is an advantage
- 8+ years experience in a leading sales role in a multinational environment
- At least five years of experience in leading a professional team
- Strong team player
- Highly motivated with inner drive and determination
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Experience of project management within the services business would be advantageous
- Excellent in Hungarian language, native would be advantageous
- Excellent in English, both oral and written, is a pre-requisite
- Willingness to travel up to approx. 40 %
- Attractive compensation and a company car for private use
- Further development of a well-established, globally active and successful brand
- A high degree of development prospects and design options
The annual gross salary is market-based with a fixed salary and performance bonus.
Please apply with a CV in English, you are welcome to attach additional documents.
If you have any initial questions, pls. contact Mr. Peter Fischer, MBA at +43 1 877 30 03 ext. 200.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.