Our client is a successful consulting firm with several offices across Europe. For the branch office in Budapest, Hungary we are currently hiring a
Senior HR Business Partner HU (gn)
Passionate about influencing and impacting the leaders, driven helping them to grow the business
The HR Business Partner is a strategic and operational partner of the Hungarian branch with 80 employees combining business, functional understanding and knowledge with profound HR expertise. This role is the central point of contact for all organizational, business and personal matters of the management team and executives in Hungary.
Your main tasks
- Acting as HR strategic partner to and collaborates with business leaders to understand, interprete business and leaders needs
- Driving the strategic topics, in particular recruiting/talent akquisition, people plannig, talent and people management and development
- Developing and implementing the management decisions in these topics operationally
- Identifying potantials for improvement in people planning, staffing to develop critical skills and maintain the productivity
- Supporting the leaders and people in daily HR issues together with an assistant in the HR team
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in preferably with a focus on HR, Economics, Psychology or equivalent
- 5+ years operational experience in HR
- At least three years of experience as a HR Business Partner partnering with leaders
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Hands-on mentality, flexibility, solution oriented and implementation driven
- Highly motivated with inner drive and determination
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
Our client is explicitly encouraging female candidates to apply for this Business Partner position!
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at EUR 40.000,- (HUF 15M) ; overpay depending on experience and qualifications is being offered. There are some other benefits being offered.
If you are interested in the position being offered or know somebody who would be, please apply online with the button below and attach a recent resume and any other relevant documents.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.