For our client, a leading development studio in the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a
Lead / Senior Game Developer (gn)
Unique opportunity for gaming affine champions based in Vienna or international
We offer an excellent opportunity within an highly international, creative and professional environment with a clear focus on the Gamer's gaming experience. We know that processes and expertise are important but passionate people with a strong gaming mindset are more important than anything else.
Your main tasks
- As a Lead / Senior Game Developer you are in charge of the development fulfillment for Console and PC games (AA+ productions, e.g. modern 3D cartoon action games)
- As an experienced Game Developer you have a good understanding of critical issues and above all a clear focus on the big picture. So you anticipate risks and you are prepared for any unpredictability in the software development
- You work in a highly experienced development team on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects on famous and new IPs
- In daily business you develope new major features, work on code architecture, task estimations and risk management as well
- You coach & supervise other developers and interact as an interface between the teams and project managers
- You point out solutions, bring in new ideas and make key contributions to the continuous development of the IT environment
- You are responsible for the documentation too
- Game Development is your passion
- You have about 5+ years development experience in the gaming industry (or movies) – especially on Console & PC – with excellent knowledge in C++, UE4
- Ideally you’re also experienced with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Visual Studio etc.
- You’re experienced in agil working SCRUM
- You‘re a teamplayer with an open, proactive mindset, excellent communication skills and a hands-on, efficient and pragmatic work style
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) is a must have
- European citizen or EU work permit
- You work in a very stable and extremely partnership-based work environment
- You have the great opportunity to develope games with your own footprint
- The location in Vienna (Austria) is central-based and highly reachable by public transport
- Competitive salary (14 times a year), flexible working hours and 25 days of paid holidays per year
- Excellent relocation package
- Employee, on site (start remote or freelancer is also possible)
The annual gross salary is at least EUR 47.000.-. Of course, overpayment is possible with appropriate professional qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Felix Wolfmair at +43 1 877 30 03 DW 222.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.