Our client is a successful consulting firm with several offices across Europe. For the branch office in Prague, Czech Republic we are currently hiring a
Finance Director - CFO (m/f)
with Focus in Controlling and Finance Management
to manage the finance department and run the local operations. In this role you would be part of the local management team as well. Your experience in dealing with local authorities and leading a team of experts will help to ensure smooth running operations of the branch office in Prague.
Your main tasks
- Hands on leader, responsible for the CZ country accounting activities
- Coordinating and motivating controlling and accounting staff
- Responsibility for and active involvement with General Ledger (Project Accounting, Payable, Receivable, Assets), Payroll, Tax, Audit, Controlling and Reporting
- Monitoring day-to-day financial operations within the entity
- Member of the Czech Republic Management Team
- Responsible for internal and external stakeholder relations: dealing with financial and fiscal institutions, banks, insurance, auditors, and local authorities
- Providing both operational and planning support to the organization
- Reviewing financial data and preparing monthly and annual reports
- Ensuring all financial information provided is accurate and timely
- Overseeing management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, development and monitoring of organisational and contract budgets
- Monitor banking activities of the organization
- Prepare annual Budgets and monthly Forecasts, monitor and report on company’s performance against Budget and Forecast on a monthly basis
- Create additional analyses and ad-hoc reports as requested by local or international management
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business administration and/or Finance/Accounting
- Qualified accountant on CZ GAAP with a solid knowledge of IFRS
- 5+ years experience in a leading financial role in a multinational environment
- Relevant experience with ERP Systems, preferably Oracle ERP / E-Business Suite
- At least five years of experience in leading a professional team
- Strong team player
- Highly motivated with inner drive and determination
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent in Czech Language, native would be advantageous
- Excellent in English, both oral and written, is a pre-requisite
- German language would be advantageous
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at EUR 45.000,- ; overpay depending on experience and qualifications is being offered. There are some other benefits being offered including a company car.
If you are interested in the position being offered or know somebody who would be, please apply online with the button below and attach a recent resume and any other relevant documents. If you have any questions or would like to speak to a consultant, please contact Mr. Peter Fischer, MBA at, +43 1 877 30 03 ext. 200.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.