For our client, a national Austrian IT company, we are looking for a/an
msg.pm Consultant and Developer (m/f/d)
Exciting challenge with a focus on consulting and software development in the insurance sector
Your main tasks
- Working closely with business stakeholders on software solution requirements
- Estimate implementation efforts and assess implementation impact
- Consulting of the customer in the implementation of development and acceptance criteria “Definition of done”
- Responsibility for the timely development and implementation of the agreed solution(s) “in time and budget”
- Excellent understanding of msg.PM, msg.PM.Designer, msg.PM.Applications.Runner
- Excellent understanding of the real time and run time environment
- Strong mathematics skills
- Experience with business processes in the insurance sector
- Experience in the preparation of technical business and solution proposals
- Willingness to travel when needed (maximum 10% of working hours)
- Actuar training and experience
- Experience in agile software development (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Experience with an SAP and / or other enterprise ERP solution
- Understanding of interfaces between SAP modules such as FS-PM, CD, ICM, etc.
- Experience with object orientated programming languages like Java, C #, etc.
Personal strengths and skills
- Good German are an advantage and English skills
- Great interest in independent support of customers in Austria
- High level of social competence in dealing with customers from the department and project management
- Teamwork and sense of responsibility
- High customer orientation and initiative
- Diverse development opportunities in the IT and customer environment
- Work with exciting and challenging IT technology and organizational environment
For first questions please contact DI (FH) Heimo Bogner at +43 1 877 3003 DW 223.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.