For our client, an international leading Publisher in the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a
Game Producer (m/w/d)
Unique opportunity for gaming affine champions based in Vienna or international
We offer an excellent opportunity - both for Senior & Junior Producer or Associate Producer - within an international, highly creative and professional environment with a clear focus on the Gamer's gaming experience.
We know that processes and expertise are important but passionated people with a strong gaming mindset are more important than anything else. Depending on your experience you can start as an experienced Producer or as an Associate Producer - both are highly welcome.
Your main tasks
- As a Senior / Producer you are the Product Lead responsible for all game production processes to bring the games in time and budget to market
- You are in charge of the fulfillment of the complete game product management (AA+ productions) including the production of marketing and sales materials in the right fit and quality
- To achieve this you are the Manager of your own and other projects and you ideally support the teams as a helmsman, auditor and facilitator in one hand with a good understanding of workflows, critical issues and above all a clear focus on big picture
- At the product level you work closely with the Game Director respectively all internal departments (e.g. Art Director, Sales & Marketing, Project Management) with defined working fields and responsibilities
- You lead the communication between the key stakeholders, give them constructive feedback, hold presentations and ensure documentation
- As an Associate Producer you work on different products and learn the Producer's work from beginning on the job (mentoring)
- Gaming is your PASSION
- As a Senior Producer you have in about 5-10 years relevant Producer experience in the gaming industry with budget responsibility around EUR 2-10 Mio.
- As a Junior Producer you have about 2 years Producer experience. You are experienced in the independent supervision of different gaming projects, internal teams & cultures
- You are aware of your skills but you also know the game chancing rules and how the teams and departments think and work. So you can correctly assess critical issues
- You are an open minded, proactive and trusted person with an opinion and a clear vision what you want to create
- Ideally you have an analytical mindset and a good understanding of related genres like pop and film culture
- As an Associate Producer you have (first) technical, creative or commercial experience in the gaming industry or related genres (e.g. pop and film culture) and want to step in the Producer's world
- Travel activity is about 25% (according to COVID-19)
- You work in a stable, extremely familiar, partnership-based environment with renowned studios worldwide
- You have the great opportunity to creat games with your own footprint in a very professional AND creative environment
- The Location in Vienna is central-based and highly reachable by public transport
- As an Associate Producer you are based in Vienna (Austria). For experienced Producers we offer international possibilities & conditions
- International career development opportunities are available
The annual gross salary is at least EUR 43,000. Of course, overpayment is possible with appropriate professional qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions please don't hesitat to contact Mr. Felix Wolfmair under +43 1 877 30 03 DW 222.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.