For our client, a leading development studio in the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a
Senior / Concept Artist (gn)
Unique opportunity for gaming affine champions based in Vienna or international
We offer an excellent opportunity within an highly international, creative and professional environment with a clear focus on the Gamer's gaming experience. We know that processes and expertise are important but passionated people with a strong gaming mindset are more important than anything else.
Your main tasks
- As a Senior Concept Artist you are in charge of the fulfillment of outstanding concept designs and 2D/3D art (AA+ productions) for PC and Console (e.g. cartoon games, modern 3D action games)
- As an experienced Concept Artist you coach & support other artists to boost the workflows and concepts
- You work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects on famous and new IPs
- You also interact as an interface between the teams (e.g. art, 3D/animation, project management, development)
- Gaming is your passion
- You have about 5+ years experience as a 2D or 3D Concept Artist and you love to create e.g. fun games
- You have a strong understanding of stylisation, composition, colour and lighting etc. with a good understanding of UE4 and Maya
- You are a proactive teamplayer, have an open-minded personality, excellent communication skills and an efficient, pragmatic work style
- Ideally, you have a technical and analytical skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken)
- European citizen or EU work permit
- You work in a stable, extremely partnership-based and creative work environment
- You have the great opportunity to create games with your own footprint
- The Location in Vienna (Austria) is central-based and highly reachable by public transport
- Competitive salary (14 times a year), flexible working hours and 25 days of paid holidays per year
- Excellent relocation support
- Remote or on site, both is possible
The annual gross salary is at least EUR 43.000.-. Of course, overpayment is possible with appropriate professional qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Felix Wolfmair at +43 1 877 30 03 DW 222.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.