For our client, a leading development studio in the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a
Senior / 3D Artist (gn)
Unique opportunity for gaming affine champions based in Vienna or international
We offer an excellent opportunity within an highly international, creative and professional environment with a clear focus on the Gamer's gaming experience. We know that processes and expertise are important but passionate people with a strong gaming mindset are more important than anything else.
Your main tasks
- As a 3D Artist you are in charge of the 3D art fulfillment (AA+ productions) for amazing IPs on PC and Console - e.g. cartoon games, modern 3D action games
- You work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects on famous, major & new IPs
- You have a good understanding of critical issues and above all a clear focus on the big picture. So you anticipate risks and you are prepared for any unpredictability in production
- In daily business you create e.g. concepts for animated characters, figures, objects, images as well as light or shadow contrasts etc. incl. documentation
- As a Senior 3D Artist you coach & supervise other colleagues and you interact as an interface between the departments
- From time to time you also develop VFX, particle effects and 2D animations
- You participate in art reviews, point out solutions and respond professionally to critical feedback
- You are advanced in 3D modelling (Maya), digital sculpting (Zbrush) and texturing (Substance suite) and you love to create e.g. fun games
- Experience in adjacent fields: 2D art, concepting, particles and physics simulation, animation, rigging with a good understanding of UE4
- Familiar with Scrum framework (incl. JIRA, Confluence) would be great
- Ideally, you have good technical and analytical skills
- You are a proactive, open-minded teamplayer with excellent communication skills and an efficient, pragmatic work style
- Fluent in German or English (written & spoken)
- European citizen or EU work permit (if not we can support you to become a work permit)
- You work in a stable, extremely partnership-based and creative work environment
- You have the great opportunity to create 3D games with your own footprint
- The Location in Vienna (Austria) is central-based and highly reachable by public transport
- Competitive salary (14 times a year), flexible working hours and 25 days of paid holidays per year
- Excellent relocation support
- On site preferred (mix of remote & on site is possible)
The annual gross salary is at least EUR 45.000.-. Of course, overpayment is possible with appropriate professional qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Felix Wolfmair at +43 1 877 30 03 DW 222.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.