In this role you are responsible to ensure the delivery performance of a portfolio of IT projects, balancing on delivery cost optimization and client satisfaction. In addition, you are member of the management team and you are reporting to the CEO.
Head of Delivery - Consulting Services - CZ (gn)
Your main tasks
- Lead the delivery of the complete portfolio of IT projects within the organisation
- Accountable for the quality of project deliverables within the defined time, the budget as well the scope
- Day to day management of the project management team across a broad portfolio of projects and customer accounts
- Track the execution of project engagements and deviations vs. contracted revenue and contribution margin
- Actively mitigation of delivery risks and responsibility at the risk management reviews
- Ensure optimization of profitability through delivery productivity and excellence, manage change requests and extensions
- Track clients satisfaction and set up corrective actions as needed
- Deploy industrial tools and Method within delivery organization to increase delivery performance
- Update the measurement tool with forecast and engagement status
- Set strategic directions for delivery management, defining and implementing standards and processes
- Support the Business Development collagues and the Sales team to help make the best of new business opportunities. Challenge and approve the delivery model of the project engagements at solutioning stage, including consistency between competencies of project managers and client needs and the level of risks
- Proven track record in IT delivery management
- Extensive experience in managing complex IT projects and programs, preferably in the Financial Services Sector
- Demonstrable experience managing a team of project managers and other delivery specialists
- Experience developing project plans using MS Project, Waterfall, Agile and hybrid project methodologies
- Very good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Managed relationships at a senior level within large corporations
- Ability to manage crisis situation with positive results
- Able to articulate project management methodology – processes, practices, controls, team management, project delivery phases
- Business process orientation
- Self-starter and self-learner, with an ability to motivate others
- People oriented with a focus on mentoring
- Excellent in Czech Language, native would be advantageous
- Excellent in English, both oral and written, is a pre-requisite
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at EUR 70.000,- ; overpay depending on experience and qualifications is being offered. There are some other benefits being offered including a company car or car allowance.
If you are interested in the position being offered or know somebody who would be, please apply online with the button below and attach a recent resume and any other relevant documents.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.