Our client is a successful consulting firm with several offices across Europe. For the branch office in Budapest, Hungary we are currently hiring a
Sales Director - Consulting Services HU (gn)
Marked Segment Leader with Focus Sales and People Development
to manage consulting sales and people within the local organisation. In this role you would be part of the local management team and you will be the driver in the transformation of the Hungarian organisation.
Your main tasks
- Hands on leader, responsible for the Hungarian country sales activities, especially in the banking, Telco and manufacturing sector
- Driving sales activities and client meetings
- Coordinating and motivating the local consulting (delivery) staff
- Monitoring day-to-day financial operations within the entity
- Member of the Hungarian Management Team
- Providing both operational and planning support to the organization
- Overseeing management and coordination of all sales/project reporting activities for the organisation
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business administration or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in a leading sales role in a multinational environment
- At least five years of experience in leading a professional team
- Track record and experience at banking, Telco and manufacturing clients
- Strong team player
- Highly motivated with inner drive and determination
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent in Hungarian Language, native would be advantageous
- Excellent in English, both oral and written, is a pre-requisite
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at EUR 80.000,- ; overpay depending on experience and qualifications is being offered. There are some other benefits being offered including a company car.
If you are interested in the position being offered or know somebody who would be, please apply online with the button below and attach a recent resume and any other relevant documents. If you have any questions or would like to speak to a consultant, please contact Mr. Peter Fischer, MBA at, +43 1 877 30 03 ext. 200.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.