For our client, a leading international development studio in the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a
Senior / VFX Artist (gn)
Unique opportunity for gaming affine champions based in Vienna or international
Gaming is your passion. We offer an excellent opportunity within an highly international, creative and professional environment with a clear focus on the Gamer's gaming experience. We know that processes and expertise are important but passionate people with a strong gaming mindset are more important than anything else. This position is open for Senior and Regular VFX Artists!
Your main tasks
- As an experienced VFX Artist you are in charge of the visual effect-fulfillment for AA+ productions on PC and Console (e.g. cartoony games, modern 3D action games)
- You have a good understanding of how to handle complex game systems, and a clear focus on the big picture
- You work on different, challenging, big and famous IPs in an international team setting
- In daily business your focus is especially on character, gameplay and environmental effects etc.
- Thereby you need to interact very effectively with fellow game artists and with programmers
- As a Senior VFX Artist you help coach & supervise other artists, review their work, and give them constructive feedback
- You have around 3+ years professional experience in the areas of VFX design
- You are experienced in UE4, Niagara and Substance Designer
- You have good technical skills in order to create designs
- Experience in agile working (Scrum, Jira, Confluence) is a plus
- You have an open-minded personality with excellent communication & organisational skills
- You love to work hands-on, to support colleagues and ideally, you bring a transparent, efficient and pragmatic working style on the table
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) is a must have
- European citizen or EU work permit
- You work in a stable, extremely partnership-based work environment
- You have the great opportunity to create games with your own footprint
- The Location in Vienna (Austria) is central-based and highly reachable by public transport
- Competitive salary (14 times a year), flexible working hours and 25 days of paid holidays per year
- Excellent relocation support
- Remote at the beginning; medium/long-term on site/VIENNA is preferred
The annual gross salary is at least EUR 49.000.-. Of course, overpayment is possible with appropriate professional qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Felix Wolfmair at +43 1 877 30 03 DW 222.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.