Our client is a successful, medium sized IT-company located in Vienna focused on game development. We are currently looking for an additional
to reinforce the standing developer team. We address developers with an interest in games and understanding of game-design and its methods and paradigms. We expect that you learned professional development practices through your completed higher education in a relevant field and ideally already had the opportunity to apply your skills on real-life projects.
Your main tasks
- Development of game concepts and coding of games
- Editing of graphical elements and embedding them into your projects
- A finished higher education degree in a relevant field is required
- A high interest in games and/or game-design
- Experience with the PixiJS Framework is an advantage but not required
- Experience with picture editing software such as Photoshop or Gimp is an advantage, but not required
- A good command of German and/or English is required
Our client focuses heavily on providing a good work-life balance. As such there is a fixed core time where you need to be present, but beyond that working hours are highly flexible. Employees are generally encouraged to prevent doing overtime, and any actual overtime can be exchanged for comp time. In addition our client offers a range of training and certification options.
The minimum gross yearly salary starts at EUR 40.000,- ; overpay depending on experience and qualifications is being offered.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.